The same internationally acclaimed subspecialty care made famous by the skill and knowledge of renowned Rothman Institute physicians is now conveniently available at Riddle Hospital. Here we can offer superior, comprehensive surgical and nonsurgical treatments for virtually every bone and joint in your body. And it's all right here. Right now.
Hip & Knee
Our fellowship-trained physicians are experts in caring for people with hip and knee pain. From the latest techniques in minimally invasive surgery or total joint replacement, our specialists will work with you to provide the exact treatment that will restore the quality of your life.
- Hip & Knee Replacement
- Joint Preservation Procedures
- Rapid Recovery & Computer Assisted Surgeries
- Minimally Invasive Replacement Surgeries
- High Performance Joint Technology
Ranked as one of the top programs in the country for quality outcomes, the Rothman Institute spine team treats problems resulting from degeneration of the cervical and lumbar discs, spinal deformity, spinal stenosis, trauma, tumors, and instability. The outstanding results of our technologically advanced surgical treatment has made the Rothman Institute the most trusted name in spinal care in the Delaware Valley.
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbosacral, Intervertebral Spinal Conditions
- Minimally Invasive Techniques & Image Guided Technology
- Spinal Trauma, Fusion, Infections & Tumors
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Some of the most famous athletes in the Philadelphia area trust the Rothman Institute for all their orthopaedic sports medicine care. Our specialists provide expertise in treating virtually every type of injury known to competitive activity including ligament tears, sprains and strains, and fractures.
- Arthroscopy of the Hip, Knee & Shoulder
- Cartilage Restoration Procedures
- Knee, Shoulder & Elbow Reconstruction
- ACL Repair
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Sports Performance Training
Shoulder & Elbow
Considered one of the top programs nationally, the Rothman Institute shoulder and elbow program provides highly specialized expertise. Patients of the program benefit from the experience of specialists who perform more than 2,500 procedures each year and pioneer advances in shoulder repair and replacement.
- Arthritis Surgery
- Shoulder & Elbow Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Tendonitis, Instabilities, Dislocations & Fractures
Foot & Ankle
Every year the Rothman Institute treats thousands of patients for foot and ankle problems related to bunions, hammertoes, arthritis, tendonitis, nerve damage, sports injuries, and trauma. With a broad range of conservative, nonsurgical treatments along with over 900 foot and ankle surgeries performed each year. Our specialists can often diminish or eliminate pain and restore maximum mobility.
- Total Ankle Replacements
- Bunion Treatment
- Fracture Management
- Post Traumatic Reconstruction
- Sports Injuries
- Preventative & Maintenance Foot Care in Diabetics
Hand & Wrist
All the surgeons of the Rothman Institute hand and wrist team are specially trained, experienced, and skilled in hand and wrist diagnoses, treatment, and surgery along with plastic reconstruction. When disease or injury impacts the wrist and hands, the expertise of the Rothman Institute physicians can restore the dexterity and function required for normal life.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Nerve Conditions
- Arthoscopy, Endoscopy & Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Dupuytren's Disease
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Ligament & Tendon Disorders
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
The Rothman Institute physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists are experts in helping patients, suffering from physical limitations and pain, regain the ability to handle simple tasks and return to activities of living and recreation. Our team performs over 5,000 procedures annually.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries & Disorders
- Spine Injuries & Rehabilitation
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Electrodiagnostic Testing
- Spinal injections including cervical & lumbar epidurals
Make an appointment today. Call 1-800-321-9999 or schedule an appointment online.